DERBY ZAGREB (CROATIA) 2021
DERBY ZAGREB 2021 CROATIA CLAIMS BY THE RULES AND CONDITIONS OF FCI GRANDPRIX MUNDIAL and ONE LOFT RACE WORLD LEAGUE RULES AND CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
III- CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
V- TRENING PROGRAM - ACE PIGEON - FINAL RACE
-Derby Zagreb 2021. is the one loft pigeon race organized by Lexman team-Tihomir Lekić from Sesvete (post office, 10361 Sesvetski Kraljevec), A Šenoe no. 5, tel: 091-2047254, email; firstname.lastname@example.org. 2. The pigeon loft for the race and training of young pigeons is located at Hrebinec, Hrebinečka cesta no. 30, (5 km from the center of Dugo Selo, 20 km from the center of Zagreb), Croatia. 3. The professional stuff is the organizer Tihomir Lekić 4. The veterinarian is Dr Goran Grafina, tel: 0993101915. 5. Participation in the Derby Zagreb 2021 race is subject to the acceptance of the rules and conditions of the Derby Zagreb 2021 competition and the acceptance of the organizer's decision.
- The pigeons must be delivered between 01.March 2021. and 01.June 2021. The delivery address is Hrebinec, Hrebinečka cesta 30, Croatia,( 5 km from the centre of Dugo Selo and 20 km from the centre of Zagreb). The participants will be notified in person of the delivery dates and they will also be published on the official website. After 1st of June 2021, no more pigeons will be accepted, even if these have been entered and paid in advance. After the 1st of June 2021, the list of participants will be published by the organizer on the official website of the organization. All participating pigeons must be ringed with a official 2021 fixed foot ring. All pigeons must have been vaccinated against paramyxo at least 10 days before delivery and be accompanied by the necessary vaccination documents. If these conditions are not fulfilled, the organization will not accept the pigeons. The organization recommends the pigeons be a minimum age of 5 weeks old upon delivery. The pigeons must be delivered with a proof of ownership. The most complete and updated pedigree must be handed in before the final race otherwise the prize money from the final race and the sales belongs to the organizer. Pigeons without proof of ownership will be refused by the organization. The pigeons delivered are registered in the name of the organization. All pigeons delivered will be chipped before 31.07.2021. If one of the pigeons delivered gets lost around the loft during training, in the race or gets injured, the organizer will not be held responsible and cannot be held liable for such a loss. All pigeons returned are cared for in a separate compartment and only returned to the other participating pigeons after the approval of the veterinary surgeon.These returned pigeons do not receive a separate training program but must follow the schedule.
III CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The registration period starts on 01.March 2021.
Ends on 1st June 2021.
THE ENTRY FEE PER PIGEON IS SET AT € 70. FOR EVERY 5 PIGEONS ENTERED YOU GET ONE PIGEON FREE.
ALL 6 PIGEONS ARE ACTIVATED STRAIT AWAY FOR THE 5 RACES ON THE PROGRAM.
THERE IS NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR ACTIVATION. ( EXCEPT IN THE SUPER FINAL RACE ,6 th RACE, IF ORGANIZED)
ORGANIZER CAN CHARGE THE TRANSPORT COSTS 10 EURO/ PER PIGEON.
The registration lapses if payment is not registered by the 15th June 2021. and that pigeon gets offered to another fancier or gets removed from the loft. The entry fees will not be refunded if the pigeon should get lost. Additions to the regulations of the organization concerning participation are allowed. In the event of exceptional circumstances (e.g. prohibition of competitions) that may influence the correct progress of Derby Zagreb 2021. in one way or another, the organization assumes the right to revise or cancel this Derby Zagreb 2021.
IV AWARDING OF PRIZES -
In the event that the competition cannot proceed for one reason or another the entry fees paid will be refunded, reduced by costs already incurred. All pigeons present at that time will be sold via a website. In that case 50% of the amount of the sale will be paid to the official entrant and 50% to the organisation.* The organization is not responsiblfor the distribution of the prize money within a team or association and cannot be held liable in any way. All the prize money is based on the 800 payed pigeons and is 20.000-€. That amount can change depending on the number of pigeons entered. The exact amount of the prize money by categories will be published by the latest 15th of June 2021. The winners will be notified in person of the placing's and of the prizes won. The symbolic award of the prizes (diploma) will be awarded to the first 3 positions in every category and the victors will be announced on the final day. All the cash prizes will be paid in kuna or euro, in person or via a bank transaction. All the entry fees paid by the participants and the prizes that belong to the organizer will be used to cover all the costs to keep the pigeons, food, Vet care, training, chipping and the loft maintenance. Participants in the Derby Zagreb are not liable for any of these costs.
V TRAINING PROGRAM – ACE PIGEON COMPETITION – FINAL RACE
The final race FCI will be held from the Hungarian release point Ofeherto (500 km). In the event of poor weather conditions or any other organizational reasons which do not permit for the release of the pigeons at the set release point for the final race, it will be moved to such a distance, place or time so that the release is carried responsibly. If external circumstances (e.g. weather conditions) prevent the training program from taking place, as usual, the organization will reserve the right to divert to such distance and/or place, so as to ensure a safe release.
The pigeons are trained via 10 small training flights, ranging from 10-70 km and via official training flights 4 “ace pigeon races” from 110, 185, 270, 350 km and ultimately the final race from 500 km. The first „ace pigeon race“ is expected to take place on the in 31. July 2021. The pigeons are transported and released separately, unconnected to other training competitions. The results of each training and “ace pigeon race” are published via the official website of the organization and Benzing web site. All the releases and arrivals of the pigeons from the „ace pigeon races“ to the final race will be recorded by cameras and CCTV, and will be published on the official website. The date for the final race of the Derby Zagreb Croatia is September 05.th 2021. The organizers have the right, under certain circumstances, to change the point and/or day of release. The competition ends at 20.00 pm on the day after release. The time of the release depends on the wind and the weather prognosis. At the time of each basketing the responsible veterinarian appointed decides whether the pigeon concerned is fit and able to participate in the race. His decision is final and binding and cannot be appealed. On the basketing day of the final race all pigeons are provided with a control stamp. A list of the pigeons participating in the final race will be available from the website of the organization before the pigeons are released.
The ace pigeon competition is calculated by the Benzing OLR program. In the event that one or more races of the ace pigeon competition are cancelled, no substitute race is provided. In that case all the results get added together and the final race is taken into account.
In the event that after the final FCI of 500 km remains, ie, the race is completed by more than 250 pigeons, the organizer has the right to hold another super final race under the following conditions;
Super finals can be organized from 550-600 km away
The 30 pigeons that arrived first and the best 20 ACE pigeons from the Final 500 km FCI race will not participate in the Super Final.
All pigeons participating in the Super Final Race, if the owners want to receive the prize, must be separately activated in the amount of 50 euros per pigeon.
75% of the amount paid for activating the pigeons in the Super Final will be divided for the prizes in the Super Final.
All pigeons will be auctioned on the official web site of the organizer. A month after closing the Derby Zagreb internet sale, the enroller is paid 50% of the sales price. In case a month after closing the internet sale a sold pigeon has still not been paid for by the buyer, the sale of this pigeon will be cancelled and the respective pigeon will be offered for sale on the website once again. In that case the enroller will not receive 50% of the first sale price, but 50% of the second sale price, provided that the pigeon for sale is paid for duly by the new buyer. Should payment problems arise again, the organization will make an arrangement with the en roller.
We look forward to spending an enjoyable time with you, to reveling in the pigeons and experiencing an awesome time in a real pigeon racing atmosphere, and we wish you best of luck.
FLIGHT PLAN DERBY ZAGREB CROATIA 2021
1. As pigeon race -31.07.2021.(Saturday) Zalakomar Hungary - 110 km
2. As pigeon race - 07.08.2021.(Saturday) Siofok, Hungary - 185 km
3. As pigeon race - 14.08.2021.(Saturday) Erd, Hungary - 270 km
4. As pigeon race - 21.08.2021 (Saturday) Gyongyos, Hungary - 357 km
5. FINAL FCI RACE - 05.09.2021 (Sunday) Ofeherto, Hungary - 500 km
6- SUPER FINAL RACE -19.09.2021. (Sunday) (Optional) 550-600 km
We thank you for your co-operation and trust
For further information and reservations please call tel: +385 1 912047254 or email: email@example.com or inbox me via facebook; Tihomir Lekić
Organizer and the owner of Derby Zagreb
- ENTRY FEE: €70
- TOTAL PRIZES: €20.000
- Amount of pigeons: 1.500
- Reception of pigeons from: 01/03/2021
- Reception of pigeons to: 1/06/2021
- Final Race Date: 05/09/2021
- Final Race Distance: 500 km
- Observations: 5 + 1 gratis, ( team 6 pigeons = 350 € ). Transport 10 € / pigeon
- Information: Prizes and International Coordinators CLICK HERE
- News: CLICK HERE