|ENTRY FEE : $375||TOTAL PRIZES : $300.000||Amount of pigeons : 1.500|
|Reception of pigeons from : 01/01/2019||Reception of pigeons to : 1/04/2019||Final Race Date : 22/09/2019|
|Final Race Distance : 600 km||Observations : Cost of entry for 3 to 6 birds is $375.00 each with no more to pay. 7 to 10 birds is $350.00 each with no more to pay. 11 birds or more is $325.00 each with no more to pay. All fees include GST.|
Conditions of Entry
- A pigeon entering the Gold Coast 50000 should ideally be aged 4-8 weeks of age (older at your discretion).
- A pigeon entering the Gold Coast 50000 should ideally be fully feathered under the wing, and have ideally moulted no more than 2 flights in each wing.
- Each pigeon should be rung with a current year life ring.
- Pigeons will only be accepted into the gold coast 50000 loft if paid for in full on arrival or prior for a 5% discount, or by April 1st.
- Cost of entry for 3 to 6 birds is $375.00 each with no more to pay. 7 to 10 birds is $350.00 each with no more to pay. 11 birds or more is $325.00 each with no more to pay. All fees include GST.
- Entry dates to the loft will be provided on a year to year basis (YEAR 2020 – November 23rd, December 7th and 21st, January 4th and 18th, and weekends only. Birds arriving by air, are to Brisbane airport only, Saturdays from 12 midday to 5pm. Birds arriving by car, Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to midday, or by appointment.
- No limit applies to any individual or syndicate.
- Places available in the loft are 1500 birds including reserves. This could easily be filled by around 200 interested parties, and when you consider that there are approximately 2000 flyers of racing pigeons throughout Australia, it is possible that the capacity could easily be reached. So if you are concerned about missing out, please contact us in order to book your perches any time after the September Final by organising payment, or a minimum deposit of $100.00 per team of 3.
- Any prize money lists posted or advertised at any time are estimates only based on projected figures. These are based on the previous year’s results, as well as possible future predictions. Until all entrants are fully paid for, it is only then that an accurate list of prize money can be prepared, and until that point, no guarantees are made or given. Prize money for all races are paid within 7 days of the final race.
- At no time will I (Steve Zander) personally ever enter any birds into the GOLD COAST 50000 for myself or family, nor will I at any time ever provide any reserves or loft spares for anyone to enter.
- On entering your pigeons into the gold coast 50000 and having paid in full, you fully accept all terms and conditions outlined in the various categories provided in this web page. The GOLD COAST 50000 also reserves the right to block or ban anyone at any time, as certain attitudes and actions such as threats, slander and defamation will not be tolerated. The GOLD COAST 50000 also reserves the right to reject one or more entries if they are not considered healthy, or are considered to be of a serious poor quality. Any bird names given that are unacceptable will also be rejected, with a new name requested.
2019 RACE SCHEDULE
RACE 1. 150 - 200km 4.08.2019
RACE 2. 200 - 250km 18.08.2019
RACE 3. 250 - 300km 1.09.2019
RACE 4. +/- 600km 22.09.2019
All dates and distances are subject to change, depending on weather conditions
Loft ManagerSteve Zander