RULES PROMOTIONAL WORLD DIVISION 2017
- Promotional World Division 2017 is qualification for 2018. 50 best fanciers/teams qualify for Masters World Division 2018 (top level). The rest qualifies for First World Division 2018 (and will be divided into Groups of 100 fanciers/teams (group A, B, C…..) see table in bottom.
- Promotional World Division 2017 does not have entry fee and does not have prizes.
- There are a lot of scoring One Loft Races in Promotional World Division 2017 and fanciers can participate in one, several or all scoring One Loft Races. The list will be regularly updated on www.oneloftracing.com
- Fanciers compete in Promotional World Division 2017 at the same time and with the same pigeons that they compete in the One Loft Races.
- To participate, fanciers must complete the registration form in www.oneloftracing.com or request it firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel. and whatsapp: +34 612 295 016.
- In each scoring One Loft Race there will be 100 fanciers/teams participants maximum. Places are awarded in order of registration.
- In Promotional World Division 2017, each fancier will compete with the other 99 fanciers or team registered in the same One Loft Race/s which he is registered. Only the result in the Final Races of the scoring One Loft Races will take into account.
- Take an example. If there are 10 scoring One Loft Races with 100 participants each other. Will have a place in Masters World Division 2018: the 5 best of the 100 participants in each Final Race of the 10 scoring One Loft Races. Will have a place in First World Division 2018: 6º-50º of the 100 participants in each Final Race of the 10 scoging One Loft Races.
- To understand better One Loft Racing World League and the Promotional World Division 2017, it will be the final structure to 2018 and the next seasons.