RULES MASTERS WORLD DIVISION 2017
PARTICIPANTS: Masters World Division 2017 is the top world division of One Loft Racing World League competition. In this division only 100 teams compete.
More information: www.oneloftracing.com . email@example.com . Tel. and whatsapp+34 644 22 95 17.16 SCORING RACES: PRIZES: All prizes will apply charges and / or taxes in force at the time of delivery in Spain. Prizes calculated based on the registration of 100 teams paid. They will be reduced by the same proportion of participating teams.
MASTERS WORLD DIVISION 2018: Will have a place in Masters World Division 2018 the top 50 teams in the final ranking of Masters World Cup 2017 and the 2017 winners and runners up: SPEED Championship, LONG-DISTANCE Championship, KNOCK-OUT Championship y HOT SPOT Championship. Masters World Division 2018 will be completed with teams that rise from the 2017 Promotional Divisions.
REGISTRATION: Participants must submit the REGISTRATION FORM that makes available the organization. The contribution of each team to participate in Masters World Division 2017 is 500.00 €.
Participants will not make any payment until the organization informs to them, because the organization must select the 100 teams participating. The organization will give participants the instructions for registration via mail from the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no other form or authorized people to receive payment of the registration.
Account Name: Asociacion Global Derby. G04850764 IBAN Number: ES25 2085 8331 3803 3029 9004 Bank: Ibercaja Banco, S.A Swift/Bic Number: CAZRES2Z
- MASTERS WORLD CUP: It is the main competition; All scoring races (16). 100 teams ranking resulting from the sum of kilometers flown in the 16 scoring races. In case of a tie kilometers (highly likely), the tie will be the sum of the times of the 16 scoring races.
- SPEED Championship: 8 scoring races (Races 1 and 2 of each One Loft Race). 100 teams ranking resulting from the sum of kilometers flown in the 8 scoring races. In case of a tie kilometers (highly likely), the tie will be the sum of the times of the 8 scoring races.
- LONG-DISTANCE Championship: 8 scoring races (Races 3 and 4 of each One Loft Race). 100 teams ranking resulting from the sum of kilometers flown in the 8 scoring races. In case of a tie kilometers (highly likely), the tie will be the sum of the times of the 8 scoring races.
- KNOCK-OUT Championship: Championship of 7 rounds, Knock-out format, of teams (no pigeons).
- HOT SPOT Championship: Championship of 7 rounds, 50% of the teams (no pigeons) are classified in each round.
NUMBER OF PIGEONS PER TEAM AND SCORING METHOD:
- Maximum 10 pigeons in each One Loft Race. The participating team will indicate the 10 pigeons participating in this competition if they send more pigeons.
- In each of the 16 scoring races only the result of the best pigeon from each team will take into account.
- In each race, the team scores by the number of kilometers flown by his best pigeon and the time spent in each race by his best pigeon.
* These rules are complemented with the Regulation One Loft Racing World League 2017.
1 thought on “RULES MASTERS WORLD DIVISION”
Pingback: RULES MASTERS WORLD DIVISION – ONE LOFT RACING – mirandamorobleynat