ONE LOFT RACING WORLD LEAGUE
SEASON 2018 RESULTS:
- 3rd Place Masters World Cup (main competition).
- 3rd Place Long Distance Championship.
- 6th Place Top in Finals Championship.
- 9th Place Speed Championship.
SEASON 2017 RESULTS:
- 52nd Place Masters World Cup (main competition).
- 57th Place Speed Championship.
- 59th Place Long Distance Championship.
We participate in a range of One Loft Races and in 2018 we are competing in the World League Masters World Division, having qualified through our results in 2017. In 2017 Norwegian Turbo placed 19th on the FCI Racing Pigeon Grandprix Mundial ranking for the 2 Best Results After 21 Races.
For 2018 plan to enter the following One Loft Races:
- Algarve Great Derby (Portugal)
- Algarve Golden Race (Portugal)
- MIRA (Portugal)
- Danish Pigeon Race (Denmark)
- Million Dollar Race (South Africa)
- Derby Corabia (Romania)
- Derby del Mediterraneo (Spain)
- IAPC yearling Championship (Portugal)
Best One Loft Results since 2015
- Danish Pigeon Race (DAPI):
- 2015: 10 place final
- 2016: 14 place final
- 2017: 3rd and 13th place final and 2nd ace pigeon; other top-100: 62, 66
- Algarve Great Derby: 2017: Final number 27.
- West Slovak Derby: 2017: Final number 30 and 69 and 4th ace pigeon
Mona og Frode Jacobsen
[posts_list thumbs=”large” post_content=”excerpt” order_by=”date” order=”DESC” link=”yes” tag=”norwegian-turbo” tags=”yes”]